Input wanted to EV study

New to the Megane Electric Forums? Introduce yourself here
weseethrough

Post by weseethrough »

Looking for Megane owners (ICE or BEV) to take part in a 1 hr online survey to understand what you would like from a new Electric SUV when it comes on the market.

£40 paid if you are selected.

https://forms.gle/dZ296AnYYvfQx6WV9. 1min application form

The groups will be run by weseethrough.com in accordance with the Market Research Society (MRS) guidelines.

You will be paid within 2 wks by Amazon voucher. Thank you so much if you can get in touch! We are desperate for Megane owners to take part and you are quite hard to find!

Katie

weseethrough.com

neilgall

Post by neilgall »

I feel like taking part and answering every question "I don't want an SUV" 😉
Phorridge

Post by Phorridge »

neilgall wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:44 am
I feel like taking part and answering every question "I don't want an SUV" 😉
I've signed up but don't need or want an SUV. I have a salon and love it.
BillyWhizz

Post by BillyWhizz »

Absolutely! the Megane E-Tech NOT being an SUV was probably the biggest single thing which led me to choosing it! Thankfully, some more decent range non SUVs are upcoming; the ID2, the new Mini and of course the Renault 5. What is this obsession with SUVs? I tried the Skoda Enyaq; lovely interior, very comfortable, good range and great to drive on a good wide road but taking it down the country roads near us was hair raising because of it's width (in the end, I pulled the door mirrors in) and getting it between the posts of our car port was a pain (as would be parking in any multi-story).