Only option apart from metallic paint was the dealer fit false boot floor.
This are just my opinions of using, charging and driving the car over nearly 1000 miles in the first month of ownership on journeys typically 200 miles each way. The Megane is my first foray in to EV ownership though I have driven others at length including Jaguar I-Pace and BMW i4 (my preference but now too expensive and the BMW stealers too greedy)
- Love the exterior styling
- Compact dimensions
- Really fun to drive car briskly
- Comfort (despite 20 inch wheels)
- Multi-media display speed and response as well as functionality
- Sound quality of Harman Kardon sound system
- Dealer experience at Motorvogue Kings Lynn was superb
- Winter range only around 0,66 of the WLTP figures (first 100% charge indicated 190 miles at 7 deg,C)
- Difficulty getting Zappi home charger to work reliably (see separate post on this forum) although other home and public chargers no problem
- Seat thigh bolsters in-sufficient to hold you in place under modestly brisk cornering
- In the dark operating not good - cannot see charge port aperture (needs ring illumination like MG4), cannot see or feel the buttons on the key fob to un-lock the car, boot release button too small and difficult to find in the dark
- Boot lip too high, which makes aperture too small, rear window too narrow and wiper too small as well as high loading lip for heavy luggage loading
- The one-touch window switches that need two attempts to raise the front windows!
- Key fob boot release function appears not to work (is there a menu function enabling this ?)
- My Renault app needs improving - pre-conditioning only works half the time and then you cannot switch it Off once On !
- Mobilize charge card offers poor choice of chargers and then only the most expensive to use ones !
What are your thoughts and experiences either good or bad ?