V2L

All Megane Electric related discussions
Peirpoint

Post by Peirpoint »

Hi,
There seems to be some mention of V2L being a feature but it's a bit sketchy with some people getting terms mixed up and others stating that it's V2G ready but no V2L available.

Does anyone have any solid information on this?
With potential blackouts not too far away it seems like a must have feature for a 41k vehicle.

This forum came up in a Google search on the matter but cannot find anything using the site search.

Many thanks,

Gaz

Deleted User 206

Post by Deleted User 206 »

Ditto - my question too!
Thanks
Stuart
markst1

Post by markst1 »

My thoughts exactly. Will be helpful to see if anyone who has taken delivery of the car has validated it; also are all V2L adapters the same and if so might be worth buying one to find out when the car arrives.
markst1

Post by markst1 »

I asked the question via Facebook and got the following response from Renault..

“V2L charging capabilities are not available on the All New Megane E-Tech 100% electric. This is part of Renault’s future product plan but is not currently available. You can find out more about the current specifications here https://bit.ly/3haIszx Thanks!”
Ainasoja

Post by Ainasoja »

I have no idea where this capabilities are mentioned :/ Can someone link what is the correct spot where to look.... Mine is Tecno version
Phorridge

Post by Phorridge »

Clearly Renault don't currently support V2G or V2L and I suspect the hardware isn't even present.
I imagine Renault will look at this for the future but for now its just not an option.