Check automatic lighting warning

Faults and Technical chat for the Renault Megane Electric
kg003143

Post by kg003143 »

Thanks for the update, PDSc0tt. Hope you had a good trip to Scotland - that's where I live!
Sad to hear of SeanMac 's problem. I've done 17,000 miles with no other issues, 😀

MLS222

Post by MLS222 »

I had this problem this morning and took a video of the issue as I’ve had this issue of switching the car off and and the problem going for a few days and then coming back (many faults in previous Renault etech capture thought me this!) so I called into the dealer - the service manage came back to me after speaking to the master tech and said there is a software issue and there is an update for this! That is wasn’t anything to do with bulbs or sun etc….so the software update took 30 mins to do while I waited….got back into the car and the warnings are all gone which is great - I then checked the update history in the software updates section - no update seems to be done displayed!!! It’s like the warnings we just reset….(this has been done previously on my last car!!) I’ve attached some pics of the dash warnings and a vid….ill keep you posted if the problem arises. Also my last over the air update failed for the r link update…they couldn’t fix that either.

IMG_7478.jpeg

IMG_7476.jpeg

jewell080

Post by jewell080 »

Hi all.

I have had my car for 15 months. And have done 12000 miles. I also had the check headlights after alot of visits to the dealership they ended up replacing the headlights as there was no connection to the main computer.

Also seen the stereo and charging issue. Car is currently in the dealership as car is refusing to charge with battery charging impossible.