UK order tracking

All Megane Electric related discussions
charlieb1958

Post by charlieb1958 »

Applecrumble wrote:
Sat Nov 12, 2022 5:55 pm
Had no idea it was possible to follow the build progress. Have set up an account this evening and tried adding my VIN number but am getting an error message on the app and online - is this working for others? Car is due on the 16th Dec so interesting to hear that delivery dates for some are being brought forward - was originally told March 23 when I ordered!
I used this link to the German Renault site https://myr.renault.de/bestellverfolgung.html , then logged in using a Renault account I had previously setup. Hope this helps.

OldFartAtPlay

Post by OldFartAtPlay »

Interesting. The french and german sites show different things for me. French site says being built, german site says awaiting transport! Both say estimated elivery of 7 - 14 December.
tarbat

Post by tarbat »

OldFartAtPlay wrote:
Sun Nov 13, 2022 2:27 pm
Interesting. The french and german sites show different things for me. French site says being built, german site says awaiting transport! Both say estimated elivery of 7 - 14 December.
It's just different wording. If you can INSPECT the web-page, you'll find the English wording. Sounds like your car is at the same stage as mine.

INSPECT.jpg

Maybe on this ship due into Portbury later today

2.jpg

Last edited by tarbat on Mon Nov 14, 2022 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OldFartAtPlay

Post by OldFartAtPlay »

Ah, I see, thanks. yes, looking again both sites have two green ticks and one yellow blob - ie the same! I can't seem to find anything interesting when I inspect, not sure why not. I right click on the page and choose 'inspect' but I just get a load of html about syles etc
tarbat

Post by tarbat »

OldFartAtPlay wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:10 pm
I can't seem to find anything interesting when I inspect, not sure why not. I right click on the page and choose 'inspect' but I just get a load of html about syles etc
Did you click on Network, then on Fetch/XHR, then on Preview, then on connexion?product - they're the options I highlighted in RED on my screenshot. You might also have to refresh (F5) the page.
OldFartAtPlay

Post by OldFartAtPlay »

No, I don't see any of those options when I click on inspectm(using Opera or Firefox).
tarbat

Post by tarbat »

OldFartAtPlay wrote:
Mon Nov 14, 2022 3:19 pm
No, I don't see any of those options when I click on inspectm(using Opera or Firefox).
I use Chrome, so maybe it's different in Opera and Firefox.
OldFartAtPlay

Post by OldFartAtPlay »

Ah I see it now, thanks, I wasn't drilling down far enough! Does it tell my my VIN anywhere in there? Cheers
OldFartAtPlay

Post by OldFartAtPlay »

Belay last comment, found the VIN! Ta
Applecrumble

Post by Applecrumble »

Very frustrating - I still can't get the My Renault site (UK, French or German) or app to accept my VIN number. I keep getting an error message - almost wondering if I have been given the wrong VIN! Is there a way to check progress based on order number?

Screenshot 2022-11-14 at 22.28.21.png