Eco monitor what's it do?

All Megane Electric related discussions
Phorridge

Post by Phorridge »

PXL_20230129_161823181.jpg

So I have this option on the dash. What does it mean.
I don't see it changing as I drive at all.

vini

Post by vini »

I have no idea I'm afraid. it was set on the screen as I drove it away from the garage, and I thought it was pretty. I had no clue as to what it was trying to tell me, other than it was something to do with driving economically. I gave up on it quickly and now just watch the consumption figures, telling me how crap I am :) - I LOVE my adaptive cruise control but unfortunately it seems that regen doesn't work with it.
Phorridge

Post by Phorridge »

I'm pretty sure the rengen does work in the adaptive cruise. I'm sure I've seen the consumption go negative as the car slows.
NosmoKing

Post by NosmoKing »

The manual describes this on page 2.18. It says:

The larger the circle 1 in the green area, the better your speed, accelera- tion and anticipation is: your driving is economical.
The smaller the circle 1 in the orange area, the poorer your speed, accelera- tion and anticipation is: your driving is not economical.
If you regularly follow this indicator, you will increase your vehicle’s electrical range.

* circle 1 refers to the Eco monitor in the screenshot above.
Phorridge

Post by Phorridge »

But I don't see any change on circles. the only change is the leaf CV colour. The 3 white circles are fixed.
It just looks like that all the time. Accelerate or brake.
vini

Post by vini »

Phorridge wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2023 5:43 pm
But I don't see any change on circles. the only change is the leaf CV colour. The 3 white circles are fixed.
It just looks like that all the time. Accelerate or brake.
same here - never saw any change. - although I could still probably put that down to how uneconomically I drive :)
Phorridge

Post by Phorridge »

Sorry lv d my own question.
The eco display doesn't operate in the Adaptive cruise control.
Turn it off and it does indeed function.