Newbie from Cambridge

New to the Megane Electric Forums? Introduce yourself here
Stiggy

Post by Stiggy »

Hi Folks,

Just ordered myself a Techno 220 in Shadow Grey, looking forward to taking delivery somewhere around Late March.
Had an ID3 on order for over a year with another slippage of 4 months so binned it off.
Started looking for a replacement and sooo happy to have chosen the Megane E-Tech - what a looker :-)

Looking forward to learning and contributing to many a post on here.

Cheers,

Stiggy
Stiggy
--------------------
E-Tech Techno
Shadow Grey

Leni16

Post by Leni16 »

Welcome mate, can be a bit quiet in here, I'm in a couple of forums, the Megane one in speak EV is decent also
vini

Post by vini »

Leni16 wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:27 am
Welcome mate, can be a bit quiet in here, I'm in a couple of forums, the Megane one in speak EV is decent also
Hi Stiggy and welcome - yes its quieter on here than other forums, me and Leni16 started on the MG4 forum I think, which seems to be very busy - not always a good thing but very interesting...

I like Leni gave up waiting for the MG and very glad I did now, its very enjoyable owning a Megane :)
Leni16

Post by Leni16 »

vini wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 10:27 am
Leni16 wrote:
Tue Feb 07, 2023 7:27 am
Hi Stiggy and welcome - yes its quieter on here than other forums, me and Leni16 started on the MG4 forum I think, which seems to be very busy - not always a good thing but very interesting...

I like Leni gave up waiting for the MG and very glad I did now, its very enjoyable owning a Megane :)
Interesting is one word for it
Stiggy

Post by Stiggy »

Appreciate the replies chaps, registered on SpeakEV now too.
Stiggy
--------------------
E-Tech Techno
Shadow Grey
Leni16

Post by Leni16 »

Your very quickly realise that most aggrieved Mégane owners are priority list Launch edition owners who paid a fair chunk more for their car and it then started losing kit, they are obviously now launching the iconic which has set the fire under a lot of them even more.

I am really happy with mine
Phorridge

Post by Phorridge »

We went for the model down from the launch the techno but have been disappointed by the lack of features the French version has that we don't
Leni16

Post by Leni16 »

I have a techno I only ordered the car in November the only thing I don't have that I thought I was getting was the intelligent active cruise, that they have now changed their site to reflect, belatedly.
I was aware in October, when I first started looking that screen was smaller, there was no heat pump and the lighting on the dash was missing. What else was it supposed to have