Eco Mode for heating?

New to the Megane Electric Forums? Introduce yourself here
BillyWhizz

Post by BillyWhizz »

Having a scout through the menus and I have a few questions!

1 - I have Eco (driving) Mode on but within Eco Mode I have not set up the heating to be in Eco Mode (changes the "efficiency" rating from 85% to 100% if I click on it). Could somebody tell me what happens to the heating if the heating itself is in Eco Mode?!

2 - is there a way to turn off the collision warning system (I have to steer round some major potholes near home and it sets it off in the same place every time and drives me nuts!).

3 - I tried to turn off the setting which makes the dashboard light dim at times. The dashboard dims when it gets darker but the only setting I can find seems to suggest removing the night setting (set at plus 5) makes the dashboard darker all the time. At worse, I can try this one on a trial and error basis to see what happens.

Finally, has anybody else got an annoying rattle in the back of the car at low speeds (20-25). I've just fiddled around with the seats to see if that helps but it may be time for the car to visit the dealer.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Phorridge

Post by Phorridge »

I run with the heating in eco and I've not noticed anything different. So just use it like that.
The dash brightness seems to be pretty hopeless and anything other than auto is just too bright.
The way it steps up and down in brightness is pretty annoying but you live with.
The knock in the back maybe your charging cable in its hole rattling around.
BillyWhizz

Post by BillyWhizz »

Thanks for the reply. I had already tried removing the charging cable so will keep searching for the source of the rattle (it sounds like the car rather than anything I'm carrying).