Megan E-Tech Tencho -New over the air software update failed

Faults and Technical chat for the Renault Megane Electric
MLS222

Post by MLS222 »

Hey, just wondering did anyone try to update today? I got an update available for the r link to be updated and it started fine but only went to step 2 out of 3 and then said update failed….can restart the update or try again but says I’m safe to drive.

Also has anyone had the charging flap open when your car unlocks 🙈! Happened twice today….didnt think this was electric - as it’s always been a push to open flap!

Call going into the garage and Renault tech tomorrow for sure. I’ve also notice several of my previous updates had failed (done before I got the car)!

Any help of advice welcome.

Thanks

Phorridge

Post by Phorridge »

Not seen the update yet but will check.
Been having issues with the charger door flap.
Sometimes it won't open even with the car unlocked so I have to lock and unlock the car again.
Other times I see it open slightly when it was previously closed.
I've got to book the car in for a problem with the regen not working as effectively as it has for the last year and way.
MLS222

Post by MLS222 »

I’ve my car booked in now for Feb to fix the update. I’ve flagged a couple of things with them - the plastic at the back window rumbling when driving against the window not a great sound to listen to, the charger flap opening, the dc charging not possible warning, how do I know about the regeneration issue is there a reading I can take? Or how do you know?